SAP eAcademy - MM in S4HANA eLearning (+ Server Access) Register
NOTE: This course is for public. Student Edition for (University Students and Academics) is also available. Please contact your Monsoon Academy representative to get a quote. You must be able to produce a university ID or university letter as Proof.
This course is also commonly known as
- SAP MM in S4HANA
- SAP Sourcing and Procurement in S4HANA
- SAP MM eAcademy in S4HANA
- This course has been designed for entry-level procurement consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Procurement. This course is the first of two courses which cover the most critical procurement and inventory management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP MM module. Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Individuals who are already familiar with logistics processes in SAP ERP and want to understand how these processes will be enhanced within SAP S/4HANA.
The Materials Management module (SAP MM) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Procure to Pay process. This process map spans from MRP generated procurement proposals through final invoice receipt and verification.
Monsoon Academy is an OFFICIAL Partner of SAP, and all our SAP courses leads to SAP Consultant Certifications. Certifications can be taken in any SAP offices worldwide.
For more information for SAP Certifications please click here
Mode of Learning
We offer flexible method of learning through SAP eAcademy program. This online learning program launched by SAP in 2007 and has graduated many exceptional SAP talents since. With a 75% passing grade worldwide, this program is proven to have create better and more independent SAP consultants.
What will you get with the package:
- 12 months unlimited access to SAP LMS (Learning Management System). Participants can access SAP anytime and anywhere.
- Access to SAP Live Access IDES Server for 1 month*
- Embedded E-Certificate of Completion from SAP
- 2 times registration to Certification in the Cloud
- Optional: registration to in-class certification upon completion of your chosen module.
- Student Services:
- Free consultation with Monsoon Academy anytime
- Prehire program with our partner SAP Consultancy Companies for you to secure an job placement upon completion of your course.
Participants can purchase separately:
- Additional SAP IDES Server access
- SAP Print out materials
*All prices not inclusive of 10% tax
depending on your currency choice