SAP eAcademy - CO in S4HANA eLearning (+Server Access)Register
NOTE: This course is for public. Student Edition for (University Students and Academics) is also available. Please contact your Monsoon Academy representative to get a quote. You must be able to produce a university ID or a university letter as Proof.
This course is also commonly known as
- SAP CO in S4HANA
- SAP Cost Accounting in S4HANA
- SAP Management Accounting in S4HANA
- SAP eAcademy - Management Accounting in S4HANA
- This E-Academy has been designed for entry-level Management Accounting consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in Management Accounting on SAP S/4HANA. Participants of this E-Academy will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling, Profit Center Accounting and Profitablility Analysis and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
The purpose of the Controlling (CO) module in SAP is to provide organizations with a method of slicing and dicing data to view costs from an internal management perspective and provide a view of profitability beyond that of basic financial reporting. This allows the organization to create information in a manner that is tailored to their specific business measurements needs. Controlling allows an organization to:
- Plan and track overhead costs within the company's specific organizational structure.
- Track costs related to specific projects or events and either capitalize those costs or charge them to appropriate departments upon completion.
- Perform "Activity Based Costing".
- Perform Product Costing, measuring production cost and variances.
- Report profitability by product line, division, or other internal measurements.
- Report sales and gross profitability by external measures such as market segments or customer groups.
Monsoon Academy is an OFFICIAL Partner of SAP, and all our SAP courses leads to SAP Consultant Certifications. Certifications can be taken in any SAP offices worldwide.
For more information for SAP Certifications please click here
Mode of Learning
We offer flexible method of learning through SAP eAcademy program. This online learning program launched by SAP in 2007 and has graduated many exceptional SAP talents since. With a 75% passing grade worldwide, this program is proven to have create better and more independent SAP consultants.
What will you get with the package:
- 12 months unlimited access to SAP LMS (Learning Management System). Participants can access SAP anytime and anywhere.
- Access to SAP Live Access IDES Server for 1 month*
- Embedded E-Certificate of Completion from SAP
- 2 times registration to Certification in the Cloud
- Optional: registration to in-class certification upon completion of your chosen module.
- Student Services:
- Free consultation with Monsoon Academy anytime
- Prehire program with our partner SAP Consultancy Companies for you to secure an job placement upon completion of your course.
Participants can purchase separately:
- Additional SAP IDES Server access
- SAP Print out materials
*All prices not inclusive of 10% tax
depending on your currency choice