SAP eAcademy - PP eLearning (+ server access)Register
NOTE: This course is for public. Student Edition for (University Students and Academics) is also available. Please contact your Monsoon Academy representative to get a quote. You must be able to produce a university ID or university letter as Proof.
This course is also commonly known as
- SAP PP
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP SCM - Production Planning
- SAP PP eAcademy or Academy
- PP eAcademy or Academy
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems
- Define the concept of the SAP Solution Manager
- Discuss the tools provided by the SAP Solution Manager
- Identify the organizational levels used in SAP ERP
- Explain the functions and structure of master data in supporting ERP business processes
- Identify the various levels and types of reporting available in SAP ERP
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- Describe the organizational levels used in Material Planning
- List the master data used by Material Planning
- Describe and perform the steps in the Material Planning Process
- Identify the Material Planning Process integration points
- Describe the organizational levels used in the Manufacturing Business Process
- List the master data used by Manufacturing Business Process.
- Describe the basic steps used in producing a product with production orders
- Create a production order, process inventory transactions, and report production confirmations
- Describe the process of order settlement
- Identify business process integration points
- Review production performance using information systems and cost management
- Reporting in manufacturing
- Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Apply and describe applications for production planning
- Utilize your knowledge directly as a junior consultant in your first period of practice
- Utilize and describe basic functions for managing production orders (PP-SFC), repetitive manufacturing (PP-REM), process orders (PP-PI) and KANBAN (PP-KAN) as further options in production management
- To lead to SAP Certification in PP. Certification test can be taken in any SAP offices around the world
Production Planning consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Plan to Produce process. It includes the following information and processes:
- Material Master, Bill of Material, Routing and Work Center data
- Sales and Production Plans
- Long Term Planning
- Demand Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Planning
- Production Orders
Monsoon Academy is an OFFICIAL Partner of SAP, and all our SAP courses leads to SAP Consultant Certifications. Certifications can be taken in any SAP offices worldwide.
For more information for SAP Certifications please click here
Mode of Learning
We offer flexible method of learning through SAP eAcademy program. This online learning program launched by SAP in 2007 and has graduated many exceptional SAP talents since. With a 75% passing grade worldwide, this program is proven to have create better and more independent SAP consultants.
What will you get with the package:
- 12 months unlimited access to SAP LMS (Learning Management System). Participants can access SAP anytime and anywhere.
- Access to SAP Live Access IDES Server for 1 month*
- Embedded E-Certificate of Completion from SAP
- 2 times registration to Certification in the Cloud
- Optional: registration to in-class certification upon completion of your chosen module.
- Student Services:
- Free consultation with Monsoon Academy anytime
- Prehire program with our partner SAP Consultancy Companies for you to secure an job placement upon completion of your course.
Participants can purchase separately:
- Additional SAP IDES Server access
- SAP Print out materials
*All prices not inclusive of 10% tax
depending on your currency choice