Note: This course is only for University Students
You'll need a copy of your student ID card and a letter from your University stating that you are their active student
This course is also commonly known as
- SAP HCM
- SAP Human Capital Management
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems
- Define the concept of the SAP Solution Manager
- Discuss the tools provided by the SAP Solution Manager
- Identify the organizational levels used in SAP ERP
- Explain the functions and structure of master data in supporting ERP business processes
- Identify the various levels and types of reporting available in SAP ERP
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- Identify Human Capital Management’s organizational structure and master data
- Explain how employee records are managed
- Describe the basic business processes supported by HCM
- Identify the integration points with other ERP processes
- Explain the HCM reporting and analysis tools
- Explain the basic processes of human resources
- Adjust personnel administration data for customer-specific requirements
- Adjust the main aspects of time data
- Carry out reporting in Human Resource Management
- Explain how Payroll is organized, perform payroll runs, and configure gross payroll
- Configure organizational management
- Utilize your knowledge directly as a junior consultant in your first period of practice.
- To lead to SAP Certification in HCM. Certification test can be taken in any SAP offices around the world.
To compete effectively, you need to align all corporate resources – including employees – with business objectives. To do so, you need to transform traditional HR functions into a comprehensive program for human capital management (HCM). One that maximizes the value of employees and integrates employees, processes, and strategies to support business goals.
That's why you need SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM). The solution optimizes each employee's contribution by aligning employee skills, activities, and incentives with business objectives and the strategies to reach them. It also provides tools to manage, measure, and reward individual and team contributions.
What's more, SAP ERP HCM enables employees to maintain personal information and control administrative processes. So your HR department can focus on value-generating projects instead of administration.
- Solution Consultants
- SAP Consultants
- Project Team Members
Course based on software release
The eAcademy THR1e consists of following products :
- SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features
- Recognizing SAP icons
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions
- Understanding system messages
- Set up default values
- Navigate SAP standard reports
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations
- TERP01 - SAP ERP: Introduction (e-learning)
- This course is meant to familiarize you with the principles and terminology of the SAP Solution Manager. You will be introduced to the benefits of using the SAP Solution Manager during the implementation of your SAP solutions and during ongoing support and operations.
- TERP02 - SAP ERP: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- TERP31 - SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Human Capital Management (HCM) (e-learning)
- Using recorded presentations, system demonstrations, practice simulations, quizzes, and assessments you will be introduced to:
- Organizational structures used in HCM
- How employee records are managed
- Basic business processes of HCM
- HCM reporting and analysis
- THR10 Management & Administration I (e-learning + student handbook)
- Overview of SAP ERP HCM: Navigation and structures in Human Resource Management, Employee Self-Service, Manager's Desktop, recruitment, personnel development, personnel cost planning, training and event management, compensation management
- Configuration of global employees
- Configuration of human resources master data: Enterprise, personnel and organizational structure, default values and features, billing data: Pay scale and wage type structure, pay scale reclassification and increase, work flows and user interfaces: for example, screen modification and personnel actions, management of Time Management: Overview of Time Management and its integration with other applications, configuring the work schedule and setting up the planne's Workplace (TMW)
- Reporting in Hd working time, creating attendance and absence types and their payments, managing time quotas and quota deduction, and configuring the Time Manageruman Resource Management: Infosystems, Ad Hoc Query, SAP Query, payroll infotypes and simulated infotypes of Time Management, Human Resource Management in SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence
- Mini case study normally completed during THR12
- THR12 Management & Administration II (e-learning + student handbook
- Organization and configuration of payroll: Identifying and operating control mechanisms available in the payroll system, personnel calculation schema and rules, encoding characteristics of wage types, checking the payroll using the payroll log, determining hourly rates, calculating averages, factoring, developing rules to automate the payment of working hours, processing absences in payroll, retroactive accounting
- Organizational management: Maintenance of the organizational structure , matrix organization and structures, reporting and reporting tools, Manager's Desktop and Manager Self Service, integration with other HR components
- Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for Solution Consultant Human Resources – Management & Administration with mySAP ERP 2005 on the content of courses SAP129, TERP01, TERP31, THR10, SM001, THR12
- This course you will help prepare you to take the C_THR12_64 exam, Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4, along with the content of the courses SAP125, TERP01, TERP31, SM001, and THR10. A voucher from Pearson VUE, to cover the cost of the exam, is included with your registration and can be used to register for the exam separately at Pearson VUE. You can also register for the exam at any SAP location without the benefit of the voucher
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe, the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
Monsoon Academy is an OFFICIAL Partner of SAP. And, Yes ! This couse can lead you to OFFICIAL SAP Certification
The cerfitication fee is managed by SAP Offices around the world. Each SAP offices may have different pricing (in local currency). Please check with your local SAP offices for the certification fee. Generally, it is around USD 500 to 700
The certification process is normally multiple choices. Candidate will be given specific time to complete the test in SAP Office. The result of the certification test is immediate. When pass, candidate will receive OFFICIAL SAP Associate Consultant Certificate directly from SAP
Job Description for SAP Consultant
SAP consultants analyze, design, and configure new computer software and systems in accordance with their employers’ or clients’ specifications, as well as write programs such as forms, specifications, and interfaces. They also test new interfaces to ensure that system workflows are optimized and interact with end-users to make changes as requested and obtain feedback.
For a complete description, please read on at http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=SAP_Consultant/Salary
Average Salary for SAP Consultant
The median salary as 2016 is $85,591. Please see http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=SAP_Consultant/Salary
Career Path for an SAP Consultant
The followings are the possible career future for SAP Consulants:
- Senior Consultant
- Senior System Consultant, Manager, Director
- Business Analysis Consultant, Manager, Director
- IT Manager, Director, Executive
- Project Manager, Director
- Program Manager, Director
Mode of Learning
Monsoon eAcademy (by SAP Learning Hub) learning process is the proven online learning program launched by SAP since 2007 and rolled out by SAP globally since 2008.
After sign up, please contact your SAP eAcademy Representative for activation process, and then student can begin taking the Academy lessons online using the provided ID to access the class materials online from anywhere and anytime. The access is valid for 12 months.
This is what you will get when you purchase an SAP eAcademy package from Monsoon Academy:
For eLearning with server access (SD,MM, FI, CO, PP, HCM, ABAP, TERP10, S4HANA in FI & CO)
You will get :
- 12 months access to SAP LMS (Learning Management System) that student can access anytime, anywhere (cloud based)
- 1 Month SAP IDES server access
- Printed materials for the course you have chosen
- Student services :
- Counsel you as to when you should activate your SAP IDES server within that 12 months of access
- Put you in contact with Monsoon student program counsellor who will help you in your career
- Put you in our database of Monsoon alumni, and our recruitment arm, www.MySAPExpert.com, who will monitor and propose you to prospective employer, especially when you are certified
(Optional) Students can also purchase separately:
- SAP IDES server access
- Official SAP books/print out based on the modules student has signed up for.
A student may be able to complete the course and ready for certification from the materials provided, which consists of simulated and guided animations for exercises. However, it is advisable that the student gets real SAP IDES servers to do some hands-on exercise. Typically, about one (1) or two (2) months of server access would be sufficient for the student. Student can subscribe to SAP servers from Monsoon Academy (please see pricing), which can be purchased separately on monthly basis.
After student finishes all the materials (with or without actual server practice) he/she will get COA (Certificate of Attendance) that can self-printed as a proof that student already finishes the training and eligible to take the certification test in SAP centers throughout the world.