Note: This course is only for University Students
You'll need a copy of your student ID card and a letter from your University stating that you are their active student
This course is also commonly known as
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems
- Define the concept of the SAP Solution Manager
- Discuss the tools provided by the SAP Solution Manager
- Identify the organizational levels used in SAP ERP
- Explain the functions and structure of master data in supporting ERP business processes
- Identify the various levels and types of reporting available in SAP ERP
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- List the organizational levels that are critical to the Sales Order Management process
- List the master data that are critical to the Sales Order Management process
- Execute the order to cash business process within SAP ERP
- Define key integration points with other SAP ERP processes
- Discuss the reporting and analysis tools used in the Sales Order Management Process
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- Implement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing.
- Use functions and Customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.
- Utilize your knowledge directly as a junior consultant in your first period of practice.
- To lead to SAP Certification in SD. Certification test can be taken in any SAP offices around the world.
The Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Order to Cash process. It includes the following information and processes :
- Customer Master and Material Master data
- Sales Orders
- Credit Management
- Solution Consultants
- SAP Consultants
- Project Team Members
Course based on software release
The eAcademy TSCM6e consists of following products:
- SAP129 SAP Navigation (e-learning)
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features
- Recognizing SAP icons
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions
- Understanding system messages
- Set up default values
- Navigate SAP standard reports
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations
- SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- This course is meant to familiarize you with the principles and terminology of the SAP Solution Manager. You will be introduced to the benefits of using the SAP Solution Manager during the implementation of your SAP solutions and during ongoing support and operations.
- TERP01 SAP ERP: Introduction (e-learning)
- Using recorded presentations, system demonstrations, practice simulations, quizzes, and assessments you will be introduced to:
- SAP ERP organizational levels
- Functions and structures of master data throughout SAP ERP
- SAP ERP analytical and reporting solutions
- TERP02 SAP ERP: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- TERP61 SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Sales Order Management (e-learning)
- Organizational units in sales order processing
- Material and customer master data
- Sales order creation
- Creation of outbound deliveries
- Creating transfer orders and posting ‘goods issue’ transactions
- Generating an invoice and receipt of payment
- Using the Sales Information System for reporting activities
- TSCM60 Order Fulfillment I (e-learning + student handbook)
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data in sales and distribution, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing in sales and distribution, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
- TSCM62 Order Fulfillment II (e-learning + student handbook)
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Setting up condition tables, access sequences, and condition types as part of pricing
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Promotions and sales deals
- Rebate processing
- Mini case study in pricing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, business area account assignment, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination
- Text determination
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system. Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 on the content of the courses SAP129, TERP01, TERP02, TERP61, TSCM60, SM001, TSCM62
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe, the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
Monsoon Academy is an OFFICIAL Partner of SAP. And, Yes ! This couse can lead you to OFFICIAL SAP Certification
The cerfitication fee is managed by SAP Offices around the world. Each SAP offices may have different pricing (in local currency). Please check with your local SAP offices for the certification fee. Generally, it is around USD 500 to 700
The certification process is normally multiple choices. Candidate will be given specific time to complete the test in SAP Office. The result of the certification test is immediate. When pass, candidate will receive OFFICIAL SAP Associate Consultant Certificate directly from SAP
Job Description for SAP Consultant
SAP consultants analyze, design, and configure new computer software and systems in accordance with their employers’ or clients’ specifications, as well as write programs such as forms, specifications, and interfaces. They also test new interfaces to ensure that system workflows are optimized and interact with end-users to make changes as requested and obtain feedback.
For a complete description, please read on at http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=SAP_Consultant/Salary
Average Salary for SAP Consultant
The median salary as 2016 is $85,591. Please see http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=SAP_Consultant/Salary
Career Path for an SAP Consultant
The followings are the possible career future for SAP Consulants:
- Senior Consultant
- Senior System Consultant, Manager, Director
- Business Analysis Consultant, Manager, Director
- IT Manager, Director, Executive
- Project Manager, Director
- Program Manager, Director
Mode of Learning
Monsoon eAcademy (by SAP Learning Hub) learning process is the proven online learning program launched by SAP since 2007 and rolled out by SAP globally since 2008.
After sign up, please contact your SAP eAcademy Representative for activation process, and then student can begin taking the Academy lessons online using the provided ID to access the class materials online from anywhere and anytime. The access is valid for 12 months.
This is what you will get when you purchase an SAP eAcademy package from Monsoon Academy:
For eLearning with server access (SD,MM, FI, CO, PP, HCM, ABAP, TERP10, S4HANA in FI & CO)
You will get :
- 12 months access to SAP LMS (Learning Management System) that student can access anytime, anywhere (cloud based)
- 1 Month SAP IDES server access
- Printed materials for the course you have chosen
- Student services :
- Counsel you as to when you should activate your SAP IDES server within that 12 months of access
- Put you in contact with Monsoon student program counsellor who will help you in your career
- Put you in our database of Monsoon alumni, and our recruitment arm, www.MySAPExpert.com, who will monitor and propose you to prospective employer, especially when you are certified
(Optional) Students can also purchase separately:
- SAP IDES server access
- Official SAP books/print out based on the modules student has signed up for.
A student may be able to complete the course and ready for certification from the materials provided, which consists of simulated and guided animations for exercises. However, it is advisable that the student gets real SAP IDES servers to do some hands-on exercise. Typically, about one (1) or two (2) months of server access would be sufficient for the student. Student can subscribe to SAP servers from Monsoon Academy (please see pricing), which can be purchased separately on monthly basis.
After student finishes all the materials (with or without actual server practice) he/she will get COA (Certificate of Attendance) that can self-printed as a proof that student already finishes the training and eligible to take the certification test in SAP centers throughout the world.